FAP Turbo is an automated forex trading software platform that is downloaded to your computer. FAP Turbo is a well-recognized online brand of forex software and is geared toward beginner traders. The platform is available in English, Spanish, German, Russian and Chinese. This platform also operates in any time zone as it is automated and it can be set to trade at any time automatically. You should talk to a FAP Turbo customer service representative to find out if U.S. traders are accepted.
Also, it is important to understand the tax laws of your country to determine how to declare your income from forex trading. FAP Turbo does not have a mobile software platform but the software is easily downloaded to a computer of your choice. FAP Turbo trades the most popular currency pairs and futures.
The FAP Turbo website has many customer testimonials, a frequently asked questions section and several screen shots of the profit that some of their customers have made while using FAP Turbo. The website is fairly unorganized and has a lot of text that is not very coherent. It is difficult to find information on this site as it is long and not divided into easily searchable sections.
If you choose to use the FAP Turbo software, you only need a computer that supports the software and an internet connection. FAP Turbo does not have live chat support but their customer service center can be reached by email or by phone.
FAP Turbo Features
FAP Turbo is a completely automated trading software platform. This means that you can set the parameters of the trades you wish to make and the software will execute the trades for you. This is a good asset for beginners who want to learn more about forex trading. This type of software is also good for beginners because the FAP Turbo software uses expert strategies to trade the most favorable currency pairs. Unfortunately, traders do not have much control over their trades as most of the trades are completely automatic.
This software uses stop losses and other safeguards to ensure that the trader’s losses are limited and small. New FAP Turbo customers can also get a full refund during the first 2 months of use if they are not satisfied with the software. When you download the software, you will receive a free tutorial and instructions on how to begin trading with FAP Turbo. This software also uses short-term and long-term trading strategies so customers can personalize their trading timeframes.
The major pairs that are can be traded with FAP Turbo are USD/CAD, EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/CHF and GBP/CHF. The EUR/USD is the only pair that can be traded on a short-term basis. You may speak with a FAP Turbo customer service representative about the typical spread for EUR/USD.
FAP Turbo Account and Trading Information
Traders may use a demo account to begin trading without the risk of losing any money. Traders can also upgrade to a regular account once they feel comfortable trading in forex. You can begin trading for as little as $100, but FAP Turbo recommends that you trade with $1,000-$5,000 in order to maximize your profit. In addition, you should learn some other basic forex terms including:
- Liquidity: Liquidity is the quantitative effect that a big transaction has on price. When there is a high liquidity it means the price is not greatly affected by a big transactions. For more information, contact the FAP Turbo customer service center.
- Guaranteed Stop Losses: A stop loss is designed to remove you from an unfavorable trade before more money is lost. FAP Turbo does offer automatic stop losses that will remove you from a bad trade. For more information, contact the FAP customer service center.
- Hedging Capability: Hedging is a tactic that implements one or more positions to decrease the risk of losing money. Contact the FAP Turbo customer service center for information on their hedging policy.
- Swap-Free Accounts: A swap is sale and purchase of one currency pair for another that is made at the same time. Some traders do not participate in swap trading for religious or other reasons. Swap-free accounts are designed to counteract the loss in profit by not participating in swap trading. Contact the FAP Turbo customer service center for information on their swap-free account policy.
- Scalping: Scalping is also called a fast trade. A scalp trade means you hold a position for a minute or even seconds before immediately trading. Scalping is designed to decrease the risk of losing money and profit is accumulated in small amounts. FAP Turbo does offer scalping and you are welcome to contact their customer service center for more information.
- Interest on Margin: Margin is the money that is required to keep a trade position. Some forex trading companies charge interest fees on margin. Contact the FAP Turbo customer service center for more information on their interest on margin policy.
- Order Processing: Order processing is a method by which your trades are made. Forex trading companies have different methods and times for order processing. Contact the FAP Turbo customer service center for information on their order processing policy.
- Phone Dealing: Some forex trading companies let their customers place trades over the phone. The customer uses a representative to execute their trades over the phone. Contact the FAP Turbo customer service center for information on their phone dealing policy.
- Fixed Spreads: The spread is the difference between the ask and bid price of a currency pair. A fixed spread is unchanging and so does not factor in market fluctuations. Fixed spreads are usually more expensive to compensate for market fluctuations. Contact the FAP Turbo customer service center for information on their fixed spread policy.
- No Dealing Desk Execution: This is a technique that uses several providers in order to get the best bid and ask prices. Investors can easily get in touch with the FAP Turbo customer service center for information on their no dealing desk execution policy.
Areas of Activity
Forex Fap Turbo is seasoned software for the greenhorns, offering good tutorials and automated trades. It works in different time zones, and you just need to check where the services are legal in your country or not. It plays on 5-6 major currency pairs with authority. The software offers 60-day return policy, if you aren’t compatible with the service.